We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/30/2014 11:29:58 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Enjoy a fabulous Friday, a vote, and have a marvelous Memorial Day weekend ♥
Couldn't vote last night as planned due to a power outage in our area. I just learned from the Fox8news, the power outage was caused by a snake crawling into the transformer! I will try really hard to vote for contest on Saturday. I may not have time for much besides that.
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Bad Medicine - Bad news.
2. Bag of Nails - Everything in confusion, topsy-turvy.
3. Bait - Food
4. Baker’s Dozen - Thirteen.
5. Bake - To overheat a horse by riding too fast, long, or hard.
6. Bakes - One’s original stake in a game.
7. Balderdash - Nonsense, foolishness; empty babble.
8. Baldface Dishes - China dishes.
9. Ballast - Money
10. Balled Up - Confused.
11. Ballyhoo - Sales talk, advertising, exaggeration.
Please vote for today's HOTD runner!!!
♥ MWS Zippn By Indy 124015 ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: