We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||5/21/2013 10:22:38 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|Welcome to HorseChannel ☆
Whiskey is very pretty, hope he heals up quickly and you can ride him again.
Fancy & Trigger are moseying on down the trail with a Tuesday vote for you. Did you participate in a Memorial Day Celebration of any kind?
THANKS for the congrats on Cowboy & Trigger's fun show success♥ He was tickled about the blogs!
We trailered to the farm for a trailride with Buttercup! I hate not being able to get any pics this time. Fancy surprised me! Fancy was not very familiar with the drop down into the creek, but she went slowly and with out any problem. Then we worked Buttercup at the same creek crossing because Buttercup was determined not to cross, but she didn't know about me. LOL. We got her to cross it several times before leaving! And Little Trigger was the champ of the day! He rode Little Cowboy and his smaller cousin all day. And he trudged along like a champ without giving them any problem what so ever. I am sure are getting to like that little horse ")
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Balmy - Sleepy, weak-minded, dull.
2. Bamboozle - To deceive, impose upon, confound. "After Nick had bamboozled about the money, he was arrested.”
3. Banagher - To bang
4. Banco or Bunko Steerer or Roper - A sharper, confidence-trick man.
5. Banded - Hungry
6. Band Wagon - Peddler's wagon.
7. Bandero - Widow’s weeds.
8. Bangtail - A wild horse - mustang.
9. Banjo - A miner's term for a short-handled shovel.
10. Banquette - The name for a side-walk in some of Southern cities.
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Continentals Mystery 221881 ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: