We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||5/24/2013 3:59:39 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Fancy & Trigger leave a Wednesday vote for you. We expect rain from storm Beryl. Hope every one is safe.
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Bar Dog - Bar tender.
2. Bared - Shaved
3. Barber’s Cat - Half-starved, sickly-looking person.
4. Barber’s Clerk - A conceited, over-dressed fellow who trys to act like a "gentleman.”
5. Barefoot - An unshod horse.
6. Bark - To scalp.
7. Barkin' at a Knot - Doing something useless; wasting your time, trying something impossible.
8. Barking Irons - Pistols.
9. Barnum - "To talk Barnum” is to not indulge in extravagant, hugh falutin’ talk, but talks in a quiet manner.
10. Barrens - Elevated lands, or plains upon which grow small trees, but never timber.
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Bambi 223971 ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: