We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/22/2014 3:46:07 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
I was so tired last night, didn't have enough in me for my online activities. Well rested now and here I am!
Buttercup, Trigger, & Fancy finally got a photo together as we left for our 2nd trial ride. About 3 years has passed since I have seen these wooded trails. It felt so good to be in the places where I learned to ride. So many memories there! Now my Little Cowboy is riding the same trails with me!
Have you found yourself riding in the same trails as your parents or the ones that helped you learn to ride? Or do your children now ride the trails that you learned to ride on?
At one area we were beside the train tracks & here comes 'THE TRAIN'. Fancy wanted to run away, but she listened to me instead. I did keep her slightly facing it so she could see it. And she relaxed slowly. She still does not like trains, but this was very good for her to see that it was not going to hurt her.
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Beliked - Liked; beloved.
2. Bellyache - Complain.
3. Belly Cheater - A cook.
4. Belly Robber - The cook.
5. Belly Through the Brush - Dodge the law.
6. Belly Wash - Weak coffee.
7. Belvidere - A handsome man.
8. Bend an Elbow - Have a drink. "He's been known to bend an elbow with the boys."
9. Bender - Initially referred to a spree or a frolic. Later, and now, also used to describe someone on a drinking binge.
10. Best Bib and Tucker - Wearing your best clothes. "There's a dance Saturday, so put on your best bib and tucker."
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Club Horse Moderator 111134 ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: