We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||4/17/2014 9:51:03 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|Welcome to HorseChannel ☆
Your horse is beautiful! I hope you will fill out the page so we can read about Patch!
I have to clean up while Fancy & Trigger eat grain to keep Fancy from raiding Trigger's bucket. At first he would run, but soon he learned that I am shooing Fancy away. Now, when Fancy comes towards his grain, he will look at me pitifully. I wish you could see his funny pitiful face. It is so funny.
Trigger sure has come around in body condition. He looks like a different horse now. All shiny and finally gaining weight.
Are you enjoying more horse activities this time of year? We sure are!
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Between Hay and Grass - Neither man nor boy, half-grown.
2. Big Augur - Ranch Owner.
3. Big Bug - Important person, official, boss. "He's one of the railroad big bugs."
4. Big Figure - To do things on on a large scale.
5. Big Fifty - A .50 caliber Sharps rifle used by professionals for buffalo hunting. It was 16 pounds unloaded, with three-quarter inch, 120-grain black powder cartridges loaded for differing ranges.
6. Biggest Toad in the Puddle - The most important person in a group.
7. Biggity - Large, extravagant, grand, hauty.
8. Big Guns - Men of importance, great people.
9. Big Jump - Death.
10. Big Nuts to Crack - A difficult or large undertaking.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: