We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/28/2014 6:41:49 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND! “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” (unknown)'
Fancy and I enjoyed a fabulous trailride Friday at Uwharrie National Park. We rode for 6 hours 30 minutes! This is Fancy's longest ride yet. She was a real sweetheart during the day. I can only admire her love and strength. (oh and her little beauty too, LOL)
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Boss - The best, top. "The Alhambra Saloon sells the boss whiskey in town."
2. Bossy - A familiar name applied to a calf.
3. Boston Dollar - A penny.
4. Bothahrayshun - A bother
5. Bottom - Low land with rich soil.
6. Bottom-Lands - In the Western States, this name was given to the rich flat land on the banks of rivers.
7. Bottled Courage - Whiskey.
8. Bouncing - Large, heavy. "Sally gave birth to a bouncing baby girl.
9. Bouge - To swell out, to bulge.
10. Bowie-Knife - A knife from ten to fifteen inches long and about two inches broad, so named after its inventor, James Bowie.
11. Brack - A breach, a broken part.
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Alanah 233720 ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: