We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||12/19/2013 6:25:41 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HOTD WIN ★
Did any one honor their dad with a father's day ride?
My husband had to work, so Sunday evening Cowboy & I took a ride through the woods & around the neighborhood. On the way home our neighbor was having a party so Cowboy and I rode home & attached the buddy seat to Fancy's saddle and back we went to ride children at the party. There was lots of giggling and squealing going on. Cowboy asked the girls which horse they liked best and the answer was Fancy. Cowboy told them that was because they had not ridden his horse.
We returned home & worked on riding both horses around the house and outbuilding in different directions to keep them tuned into the fact that they will be leaving one another on occasions. That was a good lesson.
Cowboy has tapped into a hidden talent in Trigger. He had Trigger running beside him and halt, just like in the shows. This little horse has some training under his belt. I sure am pleased with Trigger so far. And Little Cowboy is very happy with his little old horsey.
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Brand Artist - A rustler who alters brands with a running iron.
2. Brash - Brittle.
3. Breachy - A term applied to unruly oxen.
4. Bread Jerker - Adam's apple.
5. Brick in One’s Hat - To be drunk. That old man’s got one heck of a brick in his hat.
6. Brisk Up - To come up with life and speed, take an erect or bold attitude.
7. Broke in Two - A horse bucking.
8. Bronc Buster - A cowboy who could tame wild horses. Contrary to popular thinking, not all cowboys could ride just any horse, though most could ride any broken mount. But the bronc buster, also called a "bonc peeler" and a "bronc breaker," was a breed apart. These men, with a special type of "horse sense" earned not only the esteem of the other cowboys, but usually better wages.
9. Broken Wind - A lung infection in horses.
10. Broomtail - A long, bushy-tailed range mare, usually unbroken. Also called a "broomie."
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Rex 12606 ♥
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MONDAY ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: