We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/29/2014 4:15:06 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
A first day of summer Vote for you :~)
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS: Enjoy Summer, “Hit the trail”
Little Cowboy & I did not burn the breeze, but we did enjoy an 8:00am trailride today. It was nice to get that in before the day claimed it's heat.
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Burn the Breeze - Ride at full speed.
2. Burnt His Fingers - When a person has suffered loss by a speculation, he is said to have burnt his fingers.
3. Button - A young boy.
4. Buzzard Bait - A worn out horse.
5. By Hook or Crook - To do any way possible.
6. Bustle - A pad stuffed with cotton or feathers, worn by ladies for the double purpose of giving a greater prominence to the hips, and setting off the smallness of the waist.
7. By Gum! - An inoffensive oath
8. Cady - Hat
9. Cahoots - Partnership, company or band. "Those to are in cahoots together."
10. Calf Slobbers - Meringue on the top of pie.
11. California Collar - A hangman's noose.
12. California Prayer Book - Gambling term for a deck of cards.
13. California Widow - A woman separated from her husband, but not divorced. (From when pioneer men went West, leaving their wives to follow later.)
14. Calk - Sharp points of iron on horse or ox shoes to prevent their slipping on ice.
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Fawn 12946 ♥
Enjoy a beautiful and horsey Summer ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: