We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/10/2014 7:30:25 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|Your pictures are lovely!
A wonderful weekend summer vote to you before I turn in for the night. If you would like to see them, I just added pics from Fancy's summer adventures to her album :~)
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Cross-Grained - Perverse, troublesome.
2. Cross-Patch - An ill-tempered person.
3. Crumb Castle - A chuckwagon.
4. Curry the Kinks Out - To break a horse.
5. Cut a Path - Leave, go. Are you ready to cut a path out of here?
6. Daisy - Good; excellent.
7. Dander - Passion, emotion, anger. "Her eyes blazed giving evidence to how he quickly he could get her dander up.”
8. Deef - Deaf.
9. Dicker - Barter, trade.
10. Didn't Have a Tail Feather Left - Broke
11. Difficulted - Perplexed.
12. Diggers - Spurs.
13. Directly - Soon. "She'll be down, directly."
14. Don't Get Your Dander Up - Anxious; excited.
15. Dough Belly - The cook.
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Taco 227456 ♥
Enjoy a beautiful and horsey Summer Weekend♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: