We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/11/2014 2:47:30 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Fancy is leaving a summer night's vote and then we are off to douse-the-lights :~)
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Douse-the-Lights - Lights out. Time to hit the hay.
2. Down In The Mouth - Dispirited, dejected, disheartened
3. Dragged Out - Fatigued, exhausted, worn out.
4. Dry Gulch - To ambush someone, especially when the ambusher hides in a gully or gulch near a road and jumps the passersby.
5. Ducky - Used in early century as term of endearment.
6. Dusted - Thrown from a horse.
7. Eatin Irons - Silverware.
8. Equalizer - A pistol.
9. Excuse-me-ma'am - A bump in the road.
10. Fair Shake - A fair trade, a satisfactory bargain or exchange.
11. Fandango- From the Spanish, a big party with lots of dancing and excitement.
12. Fat In The Fire - To have one's plans frustrated. "If I don’t get this job completed, the fat’s going to be in the fire.”
13. Fetch - Bring, give. "Fetch me that hammer." "He fetched him a punch in the nose."
14. Find One's Self - To provide for one's self through labor and wages.
15. Fine as cream gravy - Very good, top notch.
It would be just ducky if you paid a visit to our HOTD runner Miss Chicks Smart #222114 and fetched her a vote before morning ♥
|* Reason why this is being reported: