We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||12/21/2013 9:53:20 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
I logged in and read video upload on our account page and thought to myself, "I have not loaded a video this week, I better get a wiggle on and see what has happened.' And there I see Fancy in the featured video spot. Now Fancy is here to leave a vote for you and a thank you to HorseChannel for choosing 'Fancy Stumped' as a featured video.
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Fire-New - Brand new.
2. Firewater - Liquor
3. First-Swathe - First quality.
4. Fish - A cowboy's rain slicker, from a rain gear manufacturer whose trademark was a fish logo. "We told him it looked like rain, but left his fish in the wagon anyhow."
5. Fish or Cut Bait - Do it or quit talking about it.
6. Fit - Often used instead of "fought.”
7. Fit - A short return after intermission, a turn, a period or interval. "I almost lost my crops after that fit of cold weather.”
8. Five Beans in the Wheel - Five cartridges in the six chambers of a revolver. Westerners often left the chamber under the hammer empty for safety reason.
9. Fix - A condition, predicament, dilemma.
10. Flea-Trap - Cowboy's bedroll.
11. Folded Up - A horse bucking.
12. Fork a Hoss - To ride a horse.
13. Gallnipper - A large mosquito.
14. Gallowses - Suspenders, braces.
15. Get a Wiggle On - Hurry.
Have a mighty nice evening!
|* Reason why this is being reported: