We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||4/23/2014 2:26:32 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Fancy & Trigger are here with a Thursday vote. Where has this week slipped away to? Sorry I have been so busy lately. There are all sorts things going on with Little Cowboy & I since joining the horse club and then there are our family activities also. Don't hesitate to leave us a blog, no matter how busy I am, I always read my blogs!
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Get Gaited - Get going in a hurry. Gait refers to the rate a horse moves, which is far faster, so "get going."
2. Get it in the Neck - Get cheated, misled, bamboozled.
3. Get my/your back up - To get angry. "Don't get your back up, he was only joking."
4. Get Shed of - Get rid of.
5. Get the Mitten - To be rejected by a lover. "Looks like Blossom gave poor Buck the mitten."
6. Get The Wrong Pig By The Tail - To make a mistake in selecting a person for any purpose. "I got the wrong pig by the tail in debating with that particular man.”
7. G'hal - A rowdy girl, reveler or ruffian girl.
8. Gig - Spur a horse.
9. Go Boil Your Shirt - Take a hike, get lost, bug off.
10. Gospel Mill - A church.
11. Gospel Sharp - A preacher.
12. Grab the Apple - Taking hold of the saddle horn to avoid falling off. Also called "grab the nubbin." In either case, this was not something a self-respecting cowboy wanted to be caught doing.
13. Grassed - To be thrown from a horse.
14. Greasy Belly - The camp cook.
15. Gully Washer - A hard rain.
If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Ace 227592 ♥
Have a mighty nice Thursday!
|* Reason why this is being reported: