We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||12/20/2013 5:24:45 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Good Friday Morn vote!
Fancy says get the hitch out of your giddy-up and enjoy a well deserved ride on your favorite mount! You both will enjoy it! (I need to do the same. LOL) Think I will get the hitch out of my giddy-up and tell Fancy to Giddy-Up little girl!
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Gump - A foolish person, a dolt.
2. Gut Hooks - Spurs, also called gut lancers.
3. Gut Line - Rawhide rope.
4. Gut Warmer - Whiskey.
5. Haint - Have not.
6. Hair Case - Hat.
7. Hair in the Butter - A delicate situation.
8. Half Seas Over - A sailor’s expression for intoxicated, drunk.
9. Hang Up One’s Fiddle - To give up. The opposite would be to "hang on to one’s fiddle.”
10. Hanker or Hankering - To have an incessant wish, strong desire, longing.
11. Hash - To settle one's business.
12. Have a Mind To - To have a notion, to be willing.
13. Hay Baler - A horse, also called hay burner.
14. High Binder - A dangerous and vicious man or horse.
15. Hitch in the Giddy-up - Not feeling well, as in: "I've had a hitch in my giddy-up the last couple days.
HERE IS A HAIR IN THE BUTTER FOR YOU! If you haven't had time to check the Calendar of Agendas Page #232390, here is the HOTD runner for today, PLEASE vote ♥ Angel Fancy 224059 ♥
MAY YOUR FRIDAY BE FINE AS CREAM GRAVY!
|* Reason why this is being reported: