We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||3/9/2014 8:44:33 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Fancy is striking your horseshoe for a quick vote as she VAMOOSES out of sight to her next HC friend ♥
This is the last of Cowboy Definitions. Fancy & I hope you have enjoyed these words from long ago. I certainly enjoyed cowboy definitions! My favorite word was toad stranglers! LOL
FANCY'S PERCEPTIONS, Cowboy Definitions:
1. Vamoose - To disappear or leave quickly.
2. Velvet Couch - A cowboy's bedroll.
3. Vamos - A Spanish word signifying let us go.
4. Wake Snakes - To raise a ruckus.
5. War Bonnet - Hat.
6. Wearing the Bustle Wrong - Referring to a pregnant woman.
7. Weather-Breeder - A cloudless sky, after a succession of rainy weather, denotes rain, and is said to be a weatherbreeder
8. Whaler - A big, strapping fellow.
9. Wheel-Horse - An intimate friend, one's right hand man.
10. Wicket - A place of shelter, or camp made of the boughs of trees.
11. Wipe Your Chin - Be quiet.
12. Wrapper - A loose dress or gown.
13. Wrinkled His Spine - A horse bucking.
14. Yarn - A story.
15. Yellow Belly - A coward.
16. Yere - Here
17. Yourn - A form of 'yours', as in "This un's mine, that un's yourn."
18. Zitted - Zipped, flew. "The bullets zitted about in every direction."
Let's 'WAKE SOME SNAKES, WIPE YOUR CHIN, and VAMOS over to HOTD runner ♥ Ginger 233989 ♥ and vote today!
|* Reason why this is being reported: