We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/10/2014 8:39:32 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|YOU are someone I can relate to!
I just found you by accident with your sweet blog and I knew there is someone like me (older, wiser and loving horses so much) I had to get to know ya a bit! This is Paula Angel PF's mom and thanks so much for staying in touch! YOU are terriffic! I have had a lot of recurring pain problems since falling from my fromer Hanoverian (it was NOT HIS FAULT) but I will not admit this to many. Pls stay in contact!
Happy first day of autumn !
Please say a prayer for Andrea & Sweet Pea, Andrea’s grandfather must go to Arizona to help cure his lung cancer. This is very far from Pennsylvania where he and family reside.
QUESTION of the day September 21:
If you were offered by a trainer to work with a certain breed of horse (no charge to you!) which breed would you select of the following:
1. A Draft horse (ex. Percheron, Ardennes, Clydesdale)
2. A thoroughbred type whether to race or not
3. A western style horse for pleasure & barrel type racing(Quarter Horse, Paint, Pinto, etc.)
4. A carriage pulling horse for driving, competition and multi tasking (Hanoverian, Swiss Fribourger,Morgan for example)
5. Other (includes ponies, Mustangs, Mules, Andalusians, Lippizaner etc.)
|* Reason why this is being reported: