Your E-mail:
Get the latest news, tips and
free advice every month
Horse Breeds at Report Abuse

We want your experience on HorseChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or horse profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.

Date:7/23/2014 2:27:32 PM
* Your email address:   
Comment being reported:
The rest of the story
Here is the rest of the story:( It did not fit in one comment space.)That night, I crept to the mans house. I ran to the horses pasture as silently as I could. The horses where huddled together under a tree. I slowly walked towards them. My dog Koko bounded towards them when I was not watching her. surprisingly, the horses took an immediate liking to her. While the horses where focused on Koko I walked closer and tried to put a halter on the mare. She shied away and snorted loudly at first, but when I offered her a horse cookie, she accepted the halter without a noise. The other horse was not as easy. As soon as I laid eyes on him, he ran away. After 15 minuets of trying to catch him, a plan hatched in my mind. I walked over to the mare, and spoke gently to her, feeding her horse cookies. While she was busy munching them, I made the lead rope into makeshift reins. I fed her some more cookies, and mounted slowly. She sensed that I was trying to help her and did not put up a fuss. I rode to about 15 feet away from the other horse, and stopped. I signaled Koko to herd the Stallion towards me. When he got so close he was almost touching my leg, I slipped a noose round his neck. He became wild when he felt the rope tighten, and pulled away, desperate to be free. The mare nickered softly, and that seemed to calm him down a bit. I nudged her forward, and she started walking slowly, nickering to the stallion the whole time. Calmed by her soft whinny's, he started to follow. We went this way until we reach another clearing far away from any houses. I had prepared a shelter there for them, and left them tied up with Koko guarding them. The next day I went to check on the horse who were fine, and walked to the man's house with Koko. I had printed off a whole bunch of papers on animal abuse, and with those in my hand, I rang the doorbell of the house. The man came to the door and started yelling at me. He started to move towards me, but Koko was to quick for him. She jumped and seized his arm, bringing him down to the ground. ( By the way, Koko is a beagle, and the man was a huge, strong man.)Once he was on the ground, I showed him the papers, and told him that if he did not give up his horses, he would spent the rest of his life in jail. As I said this he made another grab for me, but once again Koko saved me and brought him down. The man quickly told me I could have the horses. He went and got the legal papers and singed them over to me, Koko keeping an eye on him the whole time. I then went back home. That night Koko got a HUGE supper complete with the biggest soup bone you have ever seen. My parents, whom I had not told anything yet, said it was way to much food, but I gave it to her anyways. I emailed a rescue program that evening, and they agreed to transport the horses to my home in Calgary. My parents were very surprised when on the day after we arrived home, two horses arrived on our doorstep. I told them that I had bought them. They
* Reason why this is being reported: 

Top Products