Your E-mail:
Get the latest news, tips and
free advice every month
Horse Breeds at

My Horse Profile

Quarter Horse from Garrettsville, OH

Zans Fancy Superstar

About Me

Active within 1092 Days

I am from Garrettsville, OH and I've been a Club Horse member for 8 years, 9 months and 28 days

Nicknames: Fancy, Fancers, Fancy Pants, Cara mia

Age: 17 years old

Gender: Mare

Breed: Quarter Horse

Height: 15.1 hands

Color: Sorrel

Type of Riding: Trails and dressage.

My Horse's Achievements: She's so brave and she's a cow pony learning dressage.

My Horse's Favorite Treat: pears

My Horse's Favorite Things To Do: Trail riding and hunter hacks and paces. She loves the jumps. Getting massages and rub downs.

Pet Peeves: Wow, she's so sweet...I can't think of anything.

My Horse's motto: Ride on.

My Horse Home:

Create/Edit Your Horse Stable

My Avatar:

Create/Edit Your Own Avatar

My Awards

How We Met

I found her on Craigs list, went to see her, loved her from first sight, bought her and brought her home..

My Horse Stats

I've had 181135 friends visit me.

I'm the 23,529th member on

5,728 friends have voted for me since I joined Club Horse!

My Family Photos

More Photos
Roll over photos to view in frame.

My Horse Blog

on winning horse of the day. I'm sorry I'm so late! I haven't been on in awhile. You may have been wondering where I've been.

I'm sorry I disappeared but I've been so busy with school. Yes, I'm back in school. I'm doing online college and I'm studying to be a Vet Tech. It's so much fun but lots and lots of work. I don't have a minute for myself and I also work full time. It's been pretty crazy. I've never taken time off HC since it first started but I just couldn't keep up.

I got a 2 week break between summer and autumn classes but during break I'm super busy catching up on work, plus we're remodelling. I just got invited to participate in their Honors Program which is wonderful but it means even more work so I'm not going to be spending much time on here. I'll try to get back to hotd congrats and votes though.

Thanks for sticking by me! I love my HC friends! Leaving a vote for you and kisses from Pippin.

Come visit me, Eddie (In Loving Memory), Prince & Pippin (Gone too soon).

08/19/2015 12:19.06 AM Report This Comment
Susie made August HOTM...yip yip hooray!! We will definitely celebrate with the herd. I told my husband Susie gets to do whatever she wants today because she is Queen. Thanks so much HC friends for all your votes and support. We could not have done it without you. Susie is happy to be your Top Horse for this month. I look forward to sharing more of Susie's escapades with our HC friends...because you know there will be more. lol


08/01/2015 08:41.29 AM Report This Comment
As you know, Susie survived all her tragic incidents and accidents. Through it all she has been a real trooper. She is the biggest horse in the pasture, but she allows the other horses to boss her around. She does anything you ask of her. She is such a sweet and playful mare. I call Susie my “million dollar” horse. One because of all the time, effort and expense we have invested in her, but the second and main reason is because nobody has enough money to buy Susie. She is worth the world to me. She has found her forever home. She will live here at our pasture for as long as she is alive and she will be laid to rest next to dear sweet Lollipop, when her time ends. She has touched my heart in a way that I can’t explain. I hope she has touched yours in some way through her story. The End.~~~~
Our HOTM run has come to an end. I have enjoyed sharing Susie’s story with you. Thanks to all my HC friends for your support. (Left a big thank you vote)


07/31/2015 01:35.15 AM Report This Comment
November 1st Susie is home and once again she is confined to the barn. We are having to change her bandages every 3 to 5 days. This is getting to be a task. Also having to clean out the barn everyday, with her many piles of manure and wet areas. lol Susie was getting bored being confined, away from the herd. So on November 16th, my husband decided to let Susie out of the barn and put her in a small pen area. Well you know Susie…she was not content to be outside, she wanted to be with the herd. So she tried to jump the fence and managed to get her leg caught in the square fencing. Yes, it was her left rear leg. We brought her in, doctored her leg and bandaged it up. She had completely messed up the grafting process. She remained in the barn another 10 days. At this point the wound had pretty much healed but the hair had not regrown. We knew that this was the best we could hope for, so we removed her bandage and set her free.


07/30/2015 12:28.36 PM Report This Comment
In answer to the question as to what caused the proliferative lesion, not really sure. Not sure why she got pythium and the other horses at the same pasture didn't. They did say that her immune system could have played a part. The birth of her foal could have weakened her immune system and made her more susceptible to diseases. After all of this we did put her on a supplement for her immune system called Tri-Mune.~~~

The grafting process consisted of taking punch grafts from Susie’s left side of her neck underneath her mane. They took a total of 22 punch grafts and implanted them into the wound bed. Her leg was bandaged and they would wait five days before the bandage could be removed. Susie remained at LSU until October 31st. Halloween day she retuned home after a total of 17 days. Now the fun begins! lol (A click on the horseshoe)


07/29/2015 12:23.47 PM Report This Comment
Almost at the end of our HOTM run...yay! Keep the votes coming and thank you.~~~

Susie was going to have to return to LSU to have skin grafts done. The wound would not completely heal without having the grafts done. They needed the wound to start healing first and then after it reached a certain point, they were going to implant the skin grafts into the wound. She returned to LSU on October 15th. However the wound bed was not ready for the grafting, so she stayed there and on October 22nd they preceded with the grafting process. (Voted)


07/28/2015 11:13.39 AM Report This Comment
The next day October 25th, a surgical excision of the lesion was done. Preliminary results were not consistent with pythium. However a culture was taken and sent off for testing. The initial diagnosis was an ulcerative and proliferative lesion on the lateral aspect of left rear pastern. After the surgery was done Susie remained at LSU for 9 days, where she was confined to a stall and her bandages changed every 3 days. She was sent home on October 2nd. We were told to keep her confined to her stall. However we separated the barn to give her two stalls and the middle isle, where we placed a round hay bale for her to eat. We also had to change her bandages every 3 days. This again was just like when she had her head wound. It is very difficult for someone, without any medical background, to apply these bandages. This bandage consisted of six steps (telfa pad, white cling gauze, cotton combine, brown gauze, vetwrap and elasticon). Try putting this on all while the horse is moving. lol Just lucky there were two of us working together. Susie seemed to be enjoying, once again being treated like a queen. Here's a vote.


07/27/2015 03:39.23 PM Report This Comment
I'm on late tonight, still on vacation so my schedule is all off. lol~~~~~

O.K. here comes Susie’s drama. It is October 24, 2012, only two months after Lollipop’s death. We bring Susie back to LSU. This time she has a lesion on her left rear pastern. We noticed it a couple of days before and decided this time we would go straight to LSU. We thought for sure that it was the pythium again, it looked just like the lesion on her head. We didn’t even bother to call a vet, we loaded her up and headed to LSU. We knew she would be in great hands. Left a vote.


07/26/2015 07:14.37 PM Report This Comment
Just want to say thanks again for all the support and the votes. Keep them coming! Just one more week to go! The story continues...

So what’s going on with Susie all this while…you ask. Don’t worry Susie is laying back just waiting to spring some more of her drama on us. As you can see never a dull moment around here. With a herd of horses, especially like mine, there is always something going on. There may not be a lot of riding activity going on, but there is a heck of a lot of every other activity going on here. lol (Another click on the horseshoe)


07/25/2015 07:11.11 AM Report This Comment
On late today had a spa day and lunch with my Mom and sisters. Very relaxing day. ~~~

On August 23rd Lollipop was euthanized, at the age of 24. This was a horrible day. I remember it well. Lollipop was my husband’s favorite horse. She was the best horse he’d ever had or would ever have. He loved her so much and still speaks of her fondly. He had called the vet and told him that he needed to have Lolli put down. They set up a time when he could come out. I went to work that morning, but told my supervisor that I would need to leave for a while that afternoon. Knowing the circumstances she of course said no problem. My husband called me when the vet was on his way. I got to the pasture and the rest of the horses were in their stalls. We led Lolli out to the pasture near where she would be buried. My husband said his goodbyes to his sweet mare and he left to go continue digging the hole. I held Lolli out in the pasture waiting for the vet to arrive. I spoke to her and comforted her all the while. I wanted to let her know that her baby Ace would be fine, that Susie would love and care for him. I told her that she would be going to a much better place, where she could run and play, and would no longer be in pain. Soon the vet arrived and with two quick injections, Lolli was gone and the tears came. My husband could not watch this happen but when it was over, he came and picked her up with the tractor and carried her to the hole he had dug. She is buried on our pasture where we can visit with her everyday. The herd of course mourned her for the next several days. They seemed lost without her, she was the Alpha mare. However Gypsy soon took over the herd and things got back to somewhat normal.

That was the third reason we decided to keep Ace. He was a part of Lollipop and we could keep her with us through him. RIP Lollipop.~~~~ Here's your vote.


07/24/2015 01:47.20 PM Report This Comment
It’s August 2012 now. Lollipop seemed to be having more and more trouble with her feet. We had been watching her pretty closely the past few months. She was laying down more in the pasture and for longer periods of time. We of course talked to the farrier about her, but he said since the coffin bone had already rotated, nothing could be done to stop it. There of course were options like certain type of horseshoes that would help with the pain. Early on we did buy her some boots to wear whenever we rode. We also had her on a herbal supplement , called herbal bute. This stuff really helped her. But we knew it was only a matter of time. She started having trouble coming into the barn to eat. We would have to go out to her in the pasture and feed her. This was hard to watch. My husband made the decision that something had to be done. (Left a vote)


07/23/2015 07:09.53 AM Report This Comment
Now let’s see…oh yes it is the year 2012. June 1st and Lollipop’s colt, Ace, is now one year old. He is a handsome little fellow and so good to. We never even had to wean this one. We tried once separating him by putting him in a little pen, but he jumped the fence to be with his mom. Lollipop pretty much weaned him herself. We just left them together in the pasture with the other horses. Ace was eating feed early on. Lollipop was pretty old at this point and she was slowing down. She was having trouble with her feet, she had foundered several years earlier and the coffin bone in her hoof had rotated. We still rode her on occasion but not often and not for long periods. We would soak her feet in buckets of water with apple cider vinegar and rub her legs with absorbine. She loved the pampering.


07/22/2015 07:02.37 AM Report This Comment
I’m sure you all know Ace…he has his own profile page!
Ace was really special to us for several reasons. First, because he was Lollipops foal, which was a miracle in itself. Second, because he was born on my husband’s birthday, June 1st. And there is a third reason…we will get to that one later. Ace was born at our new pasture in Charenton. We moved the herd to this pasture in the beginning of 2011. He was really smart and had a good disposition. Everyone said that he was a “keeper”. I said we definitely had to keep him because he was a birthday present to my husband from his special horse Lollipop.

So I guess by now you can see why we never made good on our deal , for that second breeding with Susie. We were having foals left and right. All my husband wanted was a little filly…but no such luck. We still talk about it every now and again, breeding Susie. I am not sure I want to put her through that again. We will see how things go. I’m also not sure that we want to raise another foal. We are getting to old to handle those young ones. Who knows it may happen… one day! (A click on the horseshoe)


07/21/2015 08:24.57 AM Report This Comment
Now it is the following year 2011. Lollipop gives birth to her foal on June 1, 2011. This means that we have had four foals, one each year for the last four years! All of them colts! Lucky, Dusty, Kicka and now Ace. We were not sure how Lollipop would make out with having a baby. She was so old and we weren’t sure if she had ever had any babies before. However she did great. She had her colt during the night or early morning on June 1st. The colt was standing by her in the pasture when we got there. Although Lolli was not a very good mother. She did not want to let her foal drink milk. At times we would have to hold or tie her so the foal could drink. She wasn’t very protective of it either. We thought maybe it was because she was so old and possibly because she had never had any other foals. Here's your vote.


07/20/2015 08:12.53 AM Report This Comment
So what could possibly happen next, you ask? Well let’s recap for a moment. Our new mare we bought, Gypsy, that was pregnant, had her colt in 2008. Susie was bred in 2008 and had her colt in 2009. Gypsy was “accidentally” bred in 2009 and had her colt in 2010. So now what happens, our dear sweet Lollipop gets bred, by that same stud that broke through our pasture fence and knocked up Gypsy! Yes Lollipop was bred on June 20, 2010. The stud still in the pasture, ran out through the same opening he got in through, when he saw my husband coming. lol

So we had a new little colt that we had to deal with. Lucky was just two years old and we were just getting him gelded and sent off to the trainer to be broke. We didn’t feel like we wanted to go through this same thing again so soon. One young one was enough to handle. And now with Lollipop expecting, we decided to sell Kicka to the guy we were leasing our pasture with at the time. So we sold him in October 2010, but still got to see and play with him daily. This way it was easy to wean him from Gypsy too. We were able to separate them in the different pastures we had there. So this was a win, win for all involved. (Left a vote)


07/19/2015 09:07.21 AM Report This Comment
Well while I was so involved with talking about Susie’s new foal and then with her surgery and all…I forgot to mention that our mare Gypsy managed to get herself bred. Yep Susie had Dusty in April 2009 and in May 2009, Gypsy was bred by a stud that broke through our pasture fence. We know this because the stud was still in our pasture when my husband got there. So here we go again. Gypsy had her foal on May 6, 2010. This was Gypsy’s second foal ( she is the one that had Lucky, who at the time was now 2 yrs. old). She had another colt and we named him Kicka. Kicka was a playful little thing. He loved to run around and kick all the time. That is how he got his name. (Here's your vote.)


07/18/2015 08:56.54 AM Report This Comment
Yes I am thrilled this chapter ended so well! We are a couple days past the half way mark in this HOTM run. But don't worry with a horse like Susie...there is still more drama to come. lol ~~~~

After Susie returned home and things settled down, we went to visit Dusty. He was 5 months old now. He had adjusted well at the breeders. The first time he saw me again, I felt like he remembered me. We visited him on several occasions. He grew up to be a handsome stallion. He looked a lot like Susie, only more like a Palomino. The breeder ended up selling him to another guy we knew. He took Dusty to Mexico to live. They changed his name to Tesoro. He is still a stud used for breeding. We kept in touch with the new owner for a while. Tesoro had one foal that we know about, we received some pictures. Our little Dusty would be six years old now. I posted some of the last pics we received. (Another click on the horseshoe)


07/17/2015 09:28.12 AM Report This Comment
Susie remained at LSU to begin her healing and to start the immunotherapy injections to prevent any recurrence. She received the first injection on July 31st and then a second injection on August 7th. Both injections had no adverse reactions. We continued to visit Susie as often as possible. She made great progress. We would get to take her out for walks and spend time with her in an outdoor paddock. She seemed to enjoy her time with the students at LSU and they really loved her too. After 19 days at LSU she was able to return home on August 10th. This was truly a happy day for me! We had to change her bandage every two days and monitor her wound. She still had one more immunotherapy injection to take and had to return to LSU for checkups. We could not have been more pleased with the outcome. Her wound completely healed with only a small scar remaining. She also had some nerve damage to her left eye. She cannot blink her eyelid. This is not a problem since horses have a inner covering that closes when necessary. Susie’s last visit to LSU was on September 14th. We were very pleased with the staff and the care Susie received at LSU. (Votes all around)


07/16/2015 08:34.45 AM Report This Comment
We returned to LSU on July 28th for Susie’s surgery. We got to visit with Susie before her surgery. She seemed to be doing well. They explained what would take place during the surgery. We of course waited for any word and prayed for a good outcome. This was an all day affair. The surgery was suppose to take place early morning and was delayed a bit. We ate lunch at the cafeteria in the college. We finally received word that the surgery was complete and there were no complications and she recovered well from anesthesia. We were certainly relieved to hear this. We waited for her to be brought back to her stall before we could see her. We visited with her in her stall and I was so happy to see her . They then came in to remove the temporary bandage from her wound and put another bandage on for the night. When they showed us Susie’s wound…I was in complete shock. I had no idea that they would have to remove so much of the flesh. The vet explained that it was fine and that it would heal very quickly. Now the healing begins... (Here's your vote.)


07/15/2015 10:49.28 AM Report This Comment
The next morning we loaded Susie in the trailer and hauled her to LSU. Once there the Veterinarian examined Susie and then came to talk to us. He agreed that what Susie had was Pythium but they would of course send a culture off for testing. He said that they had a doctor there that specialized in this area. We were glad to hear that. He also said that Susie had a 50-50 chance of surviving. So we of course agreed to have the surgery done. The surgery was scheduled for July 28th. However Susie remained at LSU where they continued to evaluate her. She was in a depressed state when we brought her in. We told them how she had just given birth and that we had taken her colt away. They said that was certainly the reason for her depression. They had to give her something to help dry up her milk, since she had no foal to nurse. We left that day and didn’t return till the day of her surgery. We received a daily report on Susie from the person that was caring for her at the time. (A click on the horseshoe)


07/14/2015 07:29.53 AM Report This Comment
We were so worried and concerned about Susie, we didn’t know what we were going to do. We knew that she was going to have surgery and would be there for a long period of time…if she survived the surgery at all. We didn’t know what we were going to do with her colt. Dusty had not even been weaned yet. We had to bring Susie the next day. My husband called up the breeder and told him the situation and asked him to come take Dusty. He brought his trailer and we helped load Dusty and he drove away. The deal was he would keep Dusty and we would get another breeding. This was a terrible day for all of us. Susie and her colt being separated for the first time. We had to listen to them whinny back and forth. It was heartbreaking. I cried for them both. (Votes left all around)


07/13/2015 07:51.38 AM Report This Comment
On July 3, 2009, almost three months after Susie gave birth, she developed a head wound above her left eye. We called the vet out and he diagnosed it as a spider bite. He prescribed penicillin and hydrocortisone shots. The wound continued to get bigger and bigger. We would doctor it and bandage it everyday. We contacted the vet again. He had us come to the office to pick up more medication. The wound continued to get larger. Finally we contacted another vet that came out on July 22nd. He diagnosed the wound as Pythium (pythiosis) or as the old timers called it swamp cancer. This is a flesh eating fungus that would eat its way clear to the bone, if not removed. We were told that we would have to bring her to LSU, a university in Baton Rouge for treatment. (Left a vote.)


07/12/2015 07:23.01 AM Report This Comment
Since my husband wasn’t impressed with our first born foal, he decided that we would breed Susie. Now you see how this herd of mine keeps growing… lol

He talked with a breeder that had a stud we could breed Susie with. So in April 2008 we bred Susie with Royal Jet Olena. Susie’s foal was born on April 18, 2009. A total of 364 days she carried that foal. Then the day the foal was born it was like she didn’t know what to do. She had the foal at 11:00 AM on a Saturday. We were there and I was able to video the entire birth. My husband had to help pull the foal out. It was an amazing experience! One we will never forget. We named the colt Dusty. Susie was a great mother, she loved her baby. But the joy of motherhood would be short lived.


07/11/2015 08:05.04 AM Report This Comment
The new profile pic is the only pic I have of me riding Susie. This was taken at the trainers. I’m short…so you can see how big Susie is compared to me.~~~

We were so excited, this would be our first foal. So then in March 2008, here comes Lucky. My husband said I named him right because he was lucky that we kept him. My husband was not impressed with Lucky to say the lease. Those two did not get along from the start. I of course fell in love with him. He was my first baby and I was enjoying having him around. He is our Appy with an attitude. My husband tried to sell Lucky on several occasions but I wouldn’t let him. I had to fight to keep him but I won. After three trips to the trainers and a lot of working with him, he has turned out to be a really good riding horse. He still has his stubbornness and little attitude, but he is a good horse. Even my husband has come to love him. He makes our time at the barn interesting and fun. lol (As always a click on the horseshoe)


07/10/2015 08:46.09 AM Report This Comment
Sorry on late today...had things to do!~~

A short while after Susie was diagnosed with a bad back, we started to research her history. We talked to the one that sold us Susie and to her previous owners. We discovered that a previous owner had used her for driving a carriage. At some point the carriage had overturned, and this must have been what caused her injury. We are not really sure if the person that sold Susie knew of her injury or not. This is how Susie became our “pasture pet” as some people would say. Although she is still pretty special to me.


07/09/2015 06:40.57 PM Report This Comment
When we purchased Gypsy the owner told us they thought she was pregnant, but not sure. We of course took her to the vet to find out for sure. My husband decided to load Susie up along with Gypsy and bring her along to have the vet check her out. So when he comes back from the vet, he has some good news and bad news. The good news is that Gypsy is pregnant. The bad news is that Susie was diagnosed with having had a back injury. Prior to this vet visit we noticed that Susie started to develop two white patches of hair on her back near her tailbone. They say this usually occurs when there is some sort of trauma. The vet said that we should not ride her anymore because she was going to hurt someone. Not that she would mean to, but when the ride would cause her pain she would do anything to get you off her back. He said that we may want to use her for a broodmare, that she could have plenty foals, but not to ride her. So we took his advice and just decided not to ride her anymore. (Here's a vote for you.)


07/08/2015 07:11.12 AM Report This Comment
I’m going to have to keep you waiting a little longer…have to put this part in first! By the way did I mention that Susie is 15.3 hands! When she bucked my husband off he made a complete flip over her head and landed on his back. lol We can laugh about it now because amazingly he was not hurt.~~

At the end of 2006 my husband purchased his horse Lollipop. So we both began riding Lollipop because she was a much older horse. We didn’t ride Susie then, but would let others ride her if they were brave enough to try. Then in October of 2007 we purchased Gypsy for me to ride. Gypsy was already trained, she did trail rides and was ridden in parades before. This worked out well we both had a horse we could ride. All the while we would pamper Susie. Susie was a horse that everyone just loved to be around. She is just so good natured. Everyone that sees her falls in love with her.
(Left a vote)


07/07/2015 07:25.53 AM Report This Comment
Now here comes the surprising part about Susie…
When my husband and I started riding Susie we learned she had a problem. She would sometimes out of the blue start to buck. It was not quick short bucks, it would be a head down, ass all the way up, throw you completely off buck. It would not be all the time, just sometimes. But you never knew when. We took Susie to a trainer for 30 days, thinking she just needed some work. He also gave me some riding lessons, since I had no riding experience. The trainer said that Susie was already well trained. She had proper head set, she knew how to side pass, open and close gates. He didn’t experience any bucking. However one of his helpers rode her to the store one day and on the way back she bucked him off. We got Susie back and began riding her again. She bucked my husband off the first time he rode her. Then later on I rode her in the round pen and was bucked off. Mine was a little buck…she was gentle with me. lol We later let the guy we leased our pasture with ride her. He took her to herd some cows and had no problem. He rode her another time in the round pen and she began bucking. Another time a group of kids were riding the horses around the pasture and we let a young girl ride on Susie. She did fine, no problem. It was a mystery to us why she was behaving this way. (Leaving votes all around.)


07/06/2015 08:40.43 AM Report This Comment
I didn't mention it but I am leaving daily votes all around. Hope you are enjoying this 4th of July weekend! Thanks for your support!~~~

My story continues:
I had said when they first got the horse that I did not want to have to feed or take care of the horse. Well now my daughter was not going to take care of the horse, so I started going with my husband to feed and care for the horse. I can remember the first time I actually fell in love with this horse. I was alone with her and I was grooming her. I looked into her big deep dark brown eyes and it was like I could see clear to her soul and like she could see mine. She touched me in a way, it brought tears to my eyes. I have never experienced that before with any animal nor have I ever felt that with any of my other horses. I truly feel that Susie was destined to be my horse. I don’t think anyone else would have cared for her in the way that we have cared for her.


07/05/2015 09:52.00 AM Report This Comment
Susie Dell Meyers is a AQHA registered quarter horse. She was born on March 15, 2001. She was only 5 years old when we purchased her. She is out of the Poco Bueno bloodline. My daughter was all excited when she got her horse. She purchased all the necessary equipment and supplies. My husband was teaching her how to ride and care for the horse. My husband owned horses before when he was young and later during his previous marriage, his children had horses. Well probably no more than six months down the road, my daughter figured out there was a lot more to horses than just riding them. She gave up on the owning a horse idea. This is how I became involved with Susie.


07/04/2015 06:27.26 AM Report This Comment
Congratulations on Friday HOTD!
Love and a vote. <3

Come visit me, SADIE *Thx For HOTD - 11/30/17!*.

07/04/2015 03:07.03 AM Report This Comment
Congrats for HOTD!
She is vary pretty!

Come visit me, peaches.

07/03/2015 08:25.29 PM Report This Comment
Congratulations on HOTD and a vote.

Come visit me, Mystic, Cisco, Angel Meg, Bo (RIP) and Jazz & Angel Nugget.

07/03/2015 01:50.04 PM Report This Comment
TE VES MUY GUAPA en esas fotos
saludos OSWALDO
chihuahua mexico


07/03/2015 10:13.59 AM Report This Comment
Long time since I have seen you two! Hope all is well! Do you ever hear from Ruth Ann, anymore? I do not have a HC profile but happy to leave congrats vote 5,698, have a Happy 4th of July tomorrow!

Paula, St Antoine, FRANCE, International.

07/03/2015 08:30.42 AM Report This Comment
congrats on HOTD

Come visit me, Apache, Radar & Shyner.

07/03/2015 07:14.41 AM Report This Comment
Fancy on your HOTD win today! So happy to see Susie's twin in the spotlight! Here's a victory vote for ya.


07/03/2015 06:31.16 AM Report This Comment
Congratulations HOTD ♡
it is nice to see a friend in the spotlight! Enjoy your special day ♡

Come visit me, ♥ Deacon ♥.

07/03/2015 05:42.06 AM Report This Comment
Congrats on HOTD!!!
Leaving a vote

Come visit me, Darby *Vote for Copper 276918 November HOTM*.

07/03/2015 05:02.04 AM Report This Comment
My girls are sending a Good Morning vote.

Come visit me, Mistic, Willow & Whisper.

07/03/2015 04:44.31 AM Report This Comment
Page: 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Top Products
Close X